|Name of each part (part composition)
Plug in with matching voltage (Single phase 220V).
- Turn the power switch on of [Image 2]. (Red light on when it is powered.)
- Put fruit on both tridents of [image 1]
[※ How to put fruit ※]
- Like (Image a), put fruit when the bottom of fruit and top of ejector(white plastic)
- like (Image b), tap fruit from the top with fist to make it have 2~3cm of gap with the top of ejector(white plastic) (It does not turn idle when fruit is thickly put.)
- Like (Image c), center is turned, the fruit is severely shaking while turning and well stripped.
- [※For sweet persimmon] : - Remove stalk and put where the stalk part is facing up.
※ Push "Emergency stop switch" for these cases.
- When center is turned and fruit is severely shaking
- Fruit is collapsed and about to leave away.
- Inevitably stop while operating
☞ Turn the switch clockwise to unlock stop equipment.
(Do not put so deeply. Put until it is stiff.)
Press operation switch of [Image 1].
※ Fruit turns and be peeled off when the switch is pressed.
Ejector pf [Image 1] comes up and remove fruit automatically when turning stops.
Remove fruit what ejector of [Image 1] lifts and put another fruit to peel off.
Press operation switch of [Image 1]. ( * 3) ~6) repeated movement)
Knife changing method
When fruit is well peeled off, please change knife.
(Knife is expandable. You should make extra purchase.)
※ Cuation for changing knife
- Turn the power off, hold the sheathe with both hands,
turn outside to make the sheathe down to up like [Image 3]
- When the machine is stop like [Image 3], loosen a screw of the sheathe of [Image 4]
, put new knife with the same direction of mounted knife, and tighten the screw.
(Do not separate screw, just loosen it.)
- When you finish changing, turn the power switch of [Image 2] and press operation
switch of [Image 3] to move the sheathe back to original position.
- Check the mounted direction of knife before changing to put it in same place.
- Change from one side.(ex : For changing left side, see the right side knife to check the direction.)
- When the knife is mounted in reversed way, fruit is not peeled off. Please check the direction.
- Be careful your hands when you change knife.
Caution during operation
- Put the center of fruit on the trident
(When it is not put in the center, fruit is severely shaking while operating and well peeled off.)
- Must turn the power switch of [Image 2] to operate. (Red light on when it is powered.)
- It is hard to peel off when flesh or foreign substance is stuck between knife.
Please remove residue before use.
- Do not pull flesh of fruit and wind around the turning trident.
- It is only for apple, pear, and sweet persimmon. Other fruits are not available.
Clean and storage after use
- Pull plug out before cleaning.
- Avoid washing with water. Wipe with wet cotton and remove water with dry cotton to store.
- Wash before sugar becomes dry after operation. (It is hard to wash when it becomes dry)
- Wash knife until sugar is well removed
(When sugar becomes dry on knife, it is hard to peel fruit off.)
- Avoid sterilizing with chlorine bleach and iodine, clean with neutral detergent and dry with dry cotton.
- Spray alcohol before use.
Caution for safety
"Caution for safety" is for preventing dander with right operation. So please follow it.
- Do not use others except single phase 220V.
- Remove water around plug, and do not put out and in plug with wet hand.
- Do not touch projecting knife while operating.
- Do not hold turning fruit.
- Be careful when you wash and change knife.
- For cleansing after use, please plug out first.
- Please follow safety requirement in the manual.
- Please follow safety requirement on the machine.
||Check point(Address method)
|When it is not turn on
||- Plug in another electric output.
- It could have problems in the machine. Please ask A/S.
|When it is not working when you
press the switch
|- Check the behind switch is on.
|It is operating,
but fruit is not peeled off
|- Check whether foreign substance is stuck between knife.
- Check whether the edge of knife is inserted in different way.
|Fruit falls out while turning
||- Check whether fruit is put to slightly
|When it stops
in the middle of stripping
|- Turn the behind switch off, pull the fruit out,
and try again from the first.
|It does not work when you
follow the manual
|- Request A/S
|※ When problems happen, call us right away and ask A/S (☏ 031-573-0065)